Diễn đàn tổng hợp công nghệ sức khỏe tài chính phụ nữ làm đẹp
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Sharon Gore

Go down

Sharon Gore Empty Sharon Gore

Bài gửi by sharongoretx84 Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:14 pm

My name is Sharon Gore. I am currently a senior at University of Texas and I love all things design. Not only is my major graphic design, but it is also my design concepts that you are enjoying each and every time you download a calendar from Wiki Calendar. From simple designs that make organizing your schedule easy to beautiful calendars that add a splash of color and excitement to your day, I love creating calendars for all different types of people to use and enjoy each and every day!

I like to think of myself as an “organized creative doer”. While a lot of creatives struggle with being organized, and other highly meticulous people have a hard time being creative, I’m to say that I’m a healthy mix of both. Because I am blessed with these two attributes, designing calendars is the perfect task for me!

2020 Calendar
Probably my favorite feature of getting to design for Wiki-Calendar.com is not just how creative I get to be, but also how many people I get to help on a daily basis! As a college student, I 100% understand how important it is to be organized. But, at the same time, I also understand what it feels like to be constrained by a tight budget. And…on top of all of that…I really love expertly designed items to keep my workspace feeling fresh and invigorating. I’m so happy to say that Wiki Calendar makes all of this possible for me, and more!

Furthermore, I am so happy that I get to share my own calendar designs with the world in a way that’s simple and convenient for them. We never charge for our calendars. So as long as you have internet connection, a .jpg or .pdf reading software, and access to a printer, you are welcome to print out as many of my calendars as you need! So stressing about staying organized and buying a bunch of different calendars to keep your home, office, and family organized is a thing of the past! And I love that I get to be a part of making all that happen.

Additionally, not only are our calendars flexible in the formats we offer (both .jpg AND .pdf) but also in design. As a graphic design student AND calendar expert, I get it…everyone has different tastes and organizational needs. Some people like a gorgeous design for their calendars, while some prefer traditional black and white. Some people like all twelve months in one viewable document, while others want to spread out their daily view and need a lot of room to write personal notes about their schedule. Whatever your needs are I understand and can’t wait for you to explore our selection of calendars if you haven’t already. You’re sure to find one that fits your personal style wants and organizational needs.

Thanks for stopping by and getting to know more about me and our website. We’re honored to have you here and hope to see you again next month for our latest calendar downloads!

Address: 621 Florence Street Longview, Texas, United States
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sharongoretx84
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sharongoretx84/

sharongoretx84

Tổng số bài gửi : 1

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết